- Bathing and dressing
- Toileting/continence care
- Medication reminder
- Grooming and shaving
- Hair, skin and mouth care
- Transfer and ambulatory assistance
- 24-hour live-in (with 8 hours of sleep)
- Ensures safety and security
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Light housekeeping
- Personal Laundry Care
- Social events
- Doctor visits
In addition to senior care, Caring Grace Home Care Agency provides in home services to those temporarily disabled or permanently disabled. Non-medical Services are provided so disabled persons can continue living their life in comfort of their own home.
Respite and long-term home care
Our professional caregivers are well-trained to provide the best services for our clients.
Meet a Caring Grace Home Care Agency caregiver.
Home and Community-Based Services Waiver for Individuals Aged 60 and Older
Aging Home and Community-Based Waiver Services may be available to Pennsylvanians over the age of 60 to enable them to continue to live in their homes and communities with support and services.
* Click here for eligibility and included services.
In order to qualify for Aging Waiver services, you must meet eligibility requirements. This includes a level of care assessment and a determination of financial eligibility. For more information, contact your local Area Agency on Aging.
Enrollment: Pennsylvania Enrollment Broker
Contact us to learn more about our quality & affordable non-medical home care services
- Trained, competent, caring and licensed professionals dedicated to serve our client with excellence
- Client-to-caregiver matching service to ensure compatibility
- Compassion for every patient
Several members of Caring Grace Home Care Agency's staff are fluent in both English and Spanish. So communication and understanding the needs of your loved one is never a problem.
Eligible for Aging Waiver Services?
Click here to learn more!