- Bathing and dressing
- Toileting/continence care
- Medication reminder
- Grooming and shaving
- Hair, skin and mouth care
- Transfer and ambulatory assistance
- 24-hour live-in (with 8 hours of sleep)
- Ensures safety and security
- Meal preparation and feeding
- Light housekeeping
- Personal Laundry Care
- Social events
- Doctor visits
Home care services for disabled people of all ages
In addition to senior care, Caring Grace Home Care Agency provides in home services to those temporarily disabled or permanently disabled. Non-medical Services are provided so disabled persons can continue living their life in comfort of their own home.
Respite and long-term home care
Our professional caregivers are well-trained to provide the best services for our clients.
Meet a Caring Grace Home Care Agency caregiver.
Home and Community-Based Services Waiver for Individuals Aged 60 and Older
Aging Home and Community-Based Waiver Services may be available to Pennsylvanians over the age of 60 to enable them to continue to live in their homes and communities with support and services.
* Click here for eligibility and included services.
In order to qualify for Aging Waiver services, you must meet eligibility requirements. This includes a level of care assessment and a determination of financial eligibility. For more information, contact your local Area Agency on Aging.
- Area Agency on Aging
- View the Current Aging Waiver (an accessible version of this document is available upon request)
For Information: Office of Long-Term Living Bureau of Participant Operations (717) 787-8091
Toll free 1-800-753-8827
Enrollment: Pennsylvania Enrollment Broker
Quality & affordable non-medical home care services
- Trained, competent, caring and licensed professionals dedicated to serve our client with excellence
- Client-to-caregiver matching service to ensure compatibility
- Compassion for every patient
Bilingual caregivers available
Several members of Caring Grace Home Care Agency's staff are fluent in both English and Spanish. So communication and understanding the needs of your loved one is never a problem.
Eligible for Aging Waiver Services?
Click here to learn more!
Contact us learn more about about our home care and other services.