Join the team where you feel like family!
We're always looking for individuals that share our passion for bringing a true sense of dignity to home care.
Caring Grace Home Care Associates provides individualized services/care and resources to seniors, disabled, and others so that they may continue to live in their homes and in the communities.
Home Care may include companionship, transportation and outings, personal care, preparing meals, and other home, health and wellness related activities.
- Prefer experience, but will train
- Preferred CPR certification to apply. Will need to obtain CPR certification if hired
- CNA preferred not required
- Valid driver's license
- Dependable transportation
- Knowledge of personal care, ambulation, infection control, health and safety regulations, meal preparation and home care
Approximately 15 - 40 hours/week
Download Job Application
Please email cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact us to learn more about our quality & affordable non-medical home care services
- Trained, competent, caring and licensed professionals dedicated to serve our client with excellence
- Client-to-caregiver matching service to ensure compatibility
- Compassion for every patient
Several members of Caring Grace Home Care Agency's staff are fluent in both English and Spanish. So communication and understanding the needs of your loved one is never a problem.
Eligible for Aging Waiver Services?
Click here to learn more!